We have prepared a small collection of ideas for you to do in rainy weather. We have on the program: family outings, places of cultural visits and museums.
Ideas for family outings / games:
Cultural places and visits (sheltered!):
- A 1 hour drive from the "Carriéres de Lumiéres" in Baux de Provence, with magnificent shows.
- The Mines of BRUOUX 40 minutes from the Oustaou du Luberon: The majestic site of the mines of Bruoux combines natural and historical riches, it testifies to the cohabitation of man with ocher. A journey underground. Explore a circuit of 650m of galleries, up to 15m high, within an underground network of more than 40km. Average temperature of the gallery: 10 ° C. A 40-minute drive away, the ocher-colored underground galleries in Gargas near Apt
- Castel of Barben, listed as a historic monument (1 hour drive from the barben zoo
- Castel of Lourmarin located 14 kms away, with tours and treasure hunts for children
- Silvacanne Abbey, a jewel of Cistercian art, in La Roque d'Antheron, 14 km from the Gites,
- For a journey out of time: The extraordinary Museum in Ansouis 4 kms away
- Santon museum and traditions of Provence at Fontaine du Vaucluse (40 min drive)
- Granet Museum in Aix en Provence, Italian, Flemish and Dutch paintings, Sculpture gallery, Cézanne room
- Turcan Museum in Ansouis, an exceptional collection of more than 3000 pieces on the vine and the wine trades.