per esperienze da vivere durante le vostre vacanze nel Luberon
Scarica le nostre guide della regione,
Marsiglia e le sue Calanques
Una posizione ideale nel Luberon
L'Oustaou du Luberon è situato in posizione ideale, vicino alla Camargue, alle Alpilles, Marsiglia e alle Calanques di Cassis, Avignone, Aix en Provence, le Gorges du Verdon...
- Aix en Provence: Montagna di Sainte Victoire
- Saint Cannat: Villaggio degli automi, zoo di Barben
- Salon de Provence: musei, saponifici
- La costa di Marsiglia e le sue isole, Cassis e le sue insenature
- Martigues: Venezia provenzale, asta di sardinade e port de bouc
- Port Saint Louis, Les Saintes Maries de la Mer: stagni della Camargue, fenicotteri, cavalli e tori
- Arles in epoca romana sulle orme di Van Gogh: ferie e mercati tradizionali
- Les Baux de Provence: le Alpilles, il mulino Daudet, la sua cattedrale
- Saint Rémy de Provence: passeggia in una vivace città di artisti
-Avignone: Palazzo dei Papi, la festa
- Isle sur la Sorgue: capitale della Cina provenzale nel Comtat Venaissin
- Fontaine du Vaucluse e il suo spettacolo di suoni e luci
- Pernes les Fontaines: le gole di Nesque
- Mont Ventoux: il tetto della Provenza, i lacci di Montmirail
-Vaison la Romaine: le rovine romane
- Sault: la via della lavanda, il Banon ei suoi formaggi di capra
- Forcalquier: tra Lure e Luberon, distilleria artigianale pastis, Saint Michel de l'Observatoire
- Rustrel e Colorado provenzale
- Sisteron: Piatti cucinati con agnello, parapendio e deltaplano
- Sulla Rotta di Napoleone: Castellane, Lago di Castillon
- Le gole del Verdon: dal Lac Sainte Croix alla punta sublime, Moustiers Sainte-Marie e il suo museo della terracotta, gli sport acquatici sul Verdon
- Manosque: il centro di Giono, a cavallo sull'altopiano di Valensole
- Apt: Il suo mercato colorato, la casa del Parco del Luberon, il regno di
- Gordes: Abbazia di Senanque, il villaggio di Bories, serate estive
- Roussillon: spettacolo dell'ocra, splendida vista sulle montagne del Luberon e del Vaucluse
- Menerbes e Bonnieux: Foresta dei Cedri e il suo vino del Luberon
- Lourmarin: separa il "Petit Luberon" con il "Grand Luberon", Castello Medioevale
- Merindol: Gole di Regalon
- Festival pianistico a "La Roque d'Antheron", Abbazia di Silvacane nella valle della Durance
- Cadenet e il suo museo de "La Vannerie", Ansouis e il suo Castello e concerti
- Sulla strada dei 3 castelli: La Tour d'Aigues, Villelaure e il suo buon vino!
L'Oustaou du Luberon: vacanze in famiglia per "farniente" e riunirsi in famiglia!
It’s a flower that I love since my childhood, one of my favorite scents, and one of the reasons for my love for purple.
When to see the lavender fields ?
Located at 650 meters of altitude, between the Lure mountain and Luberon, "Simiane la Rotonde", located at 1 hour from the Oustaou, is classified city of character, one of the most beautiful villages of High Provence. Dominated by its immense rotunda in the shape of crusader's helmet, with paved streets, mullioned windows and doors of stately houses, testify to a history of an intense activity between the fifteenth and eighteenth century.
The Gorges du Verdon are unique in Europe and are one of the major tourist poles of Provence. Provenceweb invites you to better discover this magnificent natural site and hopes to be able to help you prepare your stay in the Verdon country.
The Oustaou of Luberon is conveniently located; 30 minutes from Aix in Provence: Shopping in the "Provencal alleys", the Christmas market, the old Aix with particular hotels, the Cours Mirabeau, the cathedral St Sauveur, the holy victory mountain, Cézanne circuit, Granet and Cézanne museums, the Vasarely foundation, the Silvacane Abbey (Roque d'Antheron), the Aix in Provence Festival
Arles Roman city, the market of Saint Remy de Provence, The Baux de Provence, its castle and the quarries of Lights, the mill of Alphonse Daudet, the Van Gogh Foundation, the medieval days, Montmajour Abbey, the Museum of santons...
A meeting between nature and the human labour, the land is fiery red, orange sometimes. Furthermore she can pull also towards the yellow or even green. The ochers colour the landscapes of the Luberon.
City of art and culture, Marseille is a unique place with a thousand wonders. Visits of beautiful sites such as Notre-Dame de la Garde where there is a 360 degree view on the city which is impressive, the Palais Longchamp or the district of "Le Panier", but also a true Provencal life art.
Avignon, located at 1 hour from the Holiday Village Oustaou of Luberon, Capital of Christianity in the Middle Age, has retained the imprint of this magnificent destiny: Papal Palace, the Bridge Saint Benezet, known as "Pont d'Avignon", known around the world thanks to the song, ramparts, an exceptional monumental set classified as World Heritage by UNESCO, dozens of churches and chapels, many vestiges of a rich history past that give to the city a unique atmosphere.
The Camargue reserve covers 13,000 ha, naturist walks through ponds, bird watching, walking and horse rides, sea cruises, St. Mary and the Church, the Feria in July, the battlements of Aigues Morte, the fishing port of "Grau du roi", the vast beaches, gypsy evenings ... ..
These two towns, located an average of 1 hour and 15 minutes by car, are places steeped in history dating back to Roman times and earlier.
Le Parc Naturel régional du Luberon est le décor idéal pour vos vacances ou vos weekends de balades et visites. En été, profitez de l’Etang de la Bonde, parfait pour se rafraichir en famille, en automne, découvrez le massif du Luberon et son Mourre Nègre grâce à son GR9, en hiver, contemplez nos plus beaux panoramas et au printemps, promenez-vous dans nos champs de coquelicots et de tournesols…
Magnifiques Villages situés à proximité de l'Oustaou du Luberon : Ansouis, Cucuron, Vaugines, Lourmarin, Lauris etc...
Fontaine-de-Vaucluse is the village where the Sorgue has its source. This unique site in France is one of the most visited in Vaucluse. It is ideal to discover it whatever the season, but when summer arrives we advise you to be early.
The largest natural fountain in France and ranked 5th in the world, this spring nestles at the foot of a 230m high cliff with an annual flow of 630 million cubic meters. It is a very pleasant place with green-emerald colors. It is a magnificent sight to admire during the flood season (fall and spring). The legend even says that it would be the fountain that would have given its name to the department.
Fontaine-de-Vaucluse is also a historic site brimming with history. With the remains of the castle of the Bishops of Cavaillon, old than 6 centuries. The church, listed as a monument to the historic monuments of Notre-Dame and Saint Véran, in Provencal Romanesque style dating from the 11th century, built on the ruins of a pagan temple and housing the tomb of Saint Véran in its crypt. The remains of the Roman canal on the left side of the Sorgue. Many know-how are to be discovered along the river, confectionery, glass and crystal work, wood art, pottery, jewelry, cutlery, leather, stained glass art ... Many visits are to be expected to discover these ancient villages .
The Sorgue flows throughout the village to provide an enchanting setting. In addition, the Sorgue is an ideal place for canoeing with family or friends. This rather calm river is perfect for even small children.
Card: Fontaine of Vaucluse
A market of Provence it is the choice between flavors and colors of southern France : fruits and vegetables,fragrant variety of plants and herbs, goat cheese paved or in log or pyramid, olive oil , honey and jams, bunch of asparagus, strawberry basket, Muscat raisin, bread and truffles in winter... Test and try everything on those markets.
For this new getaway with family, we headed towards the Alpilles and more precisely to the village of "Les Baux-de-Provence" ; As small as it is, the village is one of the tourist spots of the department and really ideal for the whole family ... especially in April, a period when the village is more accessible and where spring colors value especially the rock spur !
Careers of lights : First, we will visit the "Carrières de Lumières". Site absolutely inescapable with children : the magic happens upon the entry into careers. This year the multimedia show "Klimt and Vienna a century of gold and colors" presents 100 years of Viennese paintings ; Upon the entry in the Quarries, we switch in a frame outside the norm ! For parents, this is a real enchanted parenthesis in which they allow themselves to be transported immediately. For children, whatever their age, it is absolutely magical : on the ground, they have fun in walking on the pictures slide, or make a small chasing shadows. On the walls, they look pass the images and also play in the shadow puppets .
Vous recherchez :Una casa vacanza ~ ~ Un bello cottage ~ Una grande casa ~ Cottages in affitto ~ Un villaggio di case ~ Un resort ~ Una vacanza in affitto
A proximité :Ansouis ~ Lourmarin ~ Roussillon (Luberon) ~ Cucuron ~ Provence ~ Vaucluse (84) ~ Luberon